I love them more and more every time I hang out with them.
Deep down I don't think I ever thought it was possible to find such a loving, Christ-centred community at church, even though that's where you're suppose to find it.
There's just something very special about my group of friends.
I can't put my finger on it.
They are friends...
1) who are inclusive of everyone.
2) and not only are they inclusive, they make you feel truly valued and appreciated.
3) enjoy you for you, especially your quirks, not in spite of, so you feel comfortable in your skin around them.
4) who are extra-milers, offering you cab money on a late night out, or renting a car to drive you all the way uptown even though they are already home, at 3 in the morning.
5) who have rapier sharp wits.
6) who are generous with everything they've got.
7) who are protective, kind, caring and so on and so forth. The list of adjectives go on.
8) who love Christ with more than words.
9) who are just safe to be around.
10) who as a group gives you hope for the world in general because they embody who Jesus is.
Extra Note:
And the men!
The men at my church deserve kudos for having such stellar character.
I say this very platonically:
I am now eating my words, "There are no good men left."
yay :)
ReplyDelete