Ladies and Gentlemen,
It's OFFICIAL!!!
My best friend is engaged!!!
FINALLY.
This is the culmination of much girl talk.
I've been waiting for "the call" for years now even before she met her fiance, wondering who will it be, what will it be like, and when will it happen because engagement means the end of much.
It means:
No more "Does he like me, does he not?"
aka uncertainty.
No more lamenting "But whhhhyyy doesn't he like me?"
aka unrequited feelings.
No more boy drama in that sense in general, and can we all give an amen to that? AMEN.
No more "But how long Lord?" or sometimes "WTF?! Where the hell is he, God?"
aka no more waiting whilst sitting in the dark.
No more loose ends!
*All the italics are mine own thoughts.
Engagement also means the start of much.
The start of:
A whole genre of girl talk that is very dear and close to my artsy heart: wedding planning.
Actually genres, there are more that I shan't list. Tee-hee.
A whole new life together for them.
A pug. *
Dress shopping, and shopping in general.
Presents. Presents galore. For her, not me, but I get to do the shopping, so see above.
* He gave her a pug, her favourite type o' doggie. Whilst I think the majority are ugly, I am determined to like this one.
I am floating on cloud nine, and am in a tizzy.
No other wedding will ever mean this much to me except for my own.
This is such a sweet post. I love it and I love the love of a best friend. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE (:
ReplyDeleteyou better love the pug....you're walking her down the aisle!!! LOL LOL LOL ;)
ReplyDeleteBIG HEARTS <3
ReplyDelete