Monday, September 13, 2010

This Is Why I'm Still Single

Tonight I spent 4 hours in line rushing the premier of the Black Swan at the TIFF.

In four hours I managed to:
1) Get someone kicked out of line because they butted right. in. front. of. me.
2) Almost get a scalper arrested because he was selling one ticket for triple the price.
C'mon man at least be smart about it if you're going to scalp.
3) Get interviewed by a reporter after stomping to the front of the line to complain, yet again that people were butting.
4) All in all raise a bit of hell.

This is why boys don't want to date me.
And the people in line agreed.

This is also why my boss once said, "I'm really glad you're a Christian [because of the things you'd do if you weren't.]

In case you were wondering; I took it as a compliment and was very pleased.

Oh and, no we didn't get to go see the film.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    And you thought I was CRAZY this afternoon for not wanting to join in this (apparent) fun...hmmm? ;)

    --CHAR!

    ReplyDelete