Am currently experiencing writer's block.
There is not much going on in my mind except the anticipation of a great move in less than a year. Hopefully.
I will be sorely disappointed if said move does not happen.
I've been mentally packing and unpacking.
Like this morning:
"Coconut cream chai is soooo good. Note to self: Pack a lot.
Self: You know you're wanting to move to South Asia right? And you're packing TEA?
You see the irony, yes?"
I saw the irony, and yes I do talk to myself.
Other than that my mind is mostly spent cherishing the remaining days here in my beloved Toronto.
Or gnawing on it, rather.
I ruminate over everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
Just so I can soak it all in.
One year can turn into one lifetime.
Or not.
But as Jim Elliott once said, "Wherever you are, be all there."
jim elliot is such a man
ReplyDelete