One of the reasons that I wanted to have my mum visit was so that she can walk a mile in my shoes, and stop fretting about me.
Well she's been walking a mile in my shoes, but the worrying hasn't stopped. She tells me it's a mother thing. What can you do?
There's been many a lectures and mini lectures on the issues of my "poor and simple" lifestyle, my potential for "more", and my temperament. The last one I'll give her. That is actually an issue, which by God's grace I am starting to address. But the first two in my opinion are non-issues.
I understand my potential for "more"- financially. There's a hundred and one things that I can do to earn more bucks, but I chose three years ago not to, and I still continuously choose not to because I love what I do, and I can't be happier.
As for "poor and simple", that was ironic because in the past month or so I've been thanking the Lord for how rich my life is. I can't ask for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment