Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I Want To Revamp In My Apartment

1.  Make white cushion covers for my teal pillows.
There's so much drool and tears on those things it's sick. 
[Now no one's going to want to touch them when they come over...]
Also because I'm on a white and cream thang.

2.  Get black couch covers.
Been wanting to do this FOREVER...
There's just too many colours in the apartment.

3.  Spray paint the chairs all black, and reupholster the seat.
Another project that's been on hiatus since I moved in.

4.  Spray paint the dining table.

5.  Turn that entrance way wall into a chalkboard with the fabulous invention that is chalkboard paint.
After 3 years...I think I've gotten over my phobia of painting.  Or at least enough to paint a small panel.

6.  Makeover that little shelf in the living room.
I've always planned to throw it out once I get my coveted LACK shelf from Ikea, but now that I think about it it's a GREAT piece to makeover.  Oh the possibilities.  Currently scouring the net for design ideas.

2 comments:

  1. chalkboard walls are the BEST!
    well, i think so (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree, I LOOVE chalkboard walls :D

    Once I buy a place I will have one, but for now, I will settle for a chalkboard in the kitchen to write my meals on :D

    ReplyDelete