Schnurgh Schnurgh: Awww...my roommate made me breakfast.
Me: For all the times you brought me the tissue box.
Scene: I just broke my favourite mug.
Me: i just broke my favourite mug!!!!! T___________T
BFF: oh noooo
which one? how?
Me: starbucks
coffee beans
i'm actually upset
tear
BFF: oh dear
Me: well actually
BFF: maybe you could find another one?
Me: the handle broke off
so it can still be used
BFF: oooh you can get superglue
and glue the handle on!
Me: umm..the handle shattered into many pieces much like my heart a month ago
drama queen? yes, i am
Scene: I am relating this conversation to Schnurgh Schnurgh who is sitting across from me.
Me: So I just told my BFF that my heart shattered into many pieces much like my mug.
Schnurgh Schnurgh: Did you clean it up?
Me: Of course I did!
Schnurgh Schnurgh: Ok, cause I don't want someone to come over and slit their leg open...
Me: Like my heart!
Schnurgh Schnurgh: NO! Oh dear, you're going to relate this to every person's tragic experience.
Schnurgh Schnurgh mimicking potential conversation:
"I'm dying."
"Just like I did!"
Scene: Watching a Bollywood dance scene on Youtube.
Me: Oh we can take dance lessons when we move to India!
Time passes...
Me: I want to go to the Taj Mahal
Schnurgh Schnurgh: I want to go to Kerala.
Time passes...
Schnurgh Schnurgh: Did you know that the Taj Mahal is sinking?
Silence
Schnurgh Schnurgh: Oh you didn't say it!
Me: LIKE MY HEART!!!
Schnurgh Schnurgh: NOO
Scene: Puttering Around the Apartment
Me: Sigh. I need to install Parallels. I get so distracted.
Schnurgh Schnurgh: Did you just say "heroin"?
Me: NO! I said 'Parallels'.
Schnurgh Schnurgh: THEY DON'T EVEN RHYME. In my head I was thinking 'My roommate is a heroin addict. Is this what she does on her day off? I don't want to be here on Mondays.'
Scene: Puttering Around the Apartment
Me: Sigh. I need to install Parallels. I get so distracted.
Schnurgh Schnurgh: Did you just say "heroin"?
Me: NO! I said 'Parallels'.
Schnurgh Schnurgh: THEY DON'T EVEN RHYME. In my head I was thinking 'My roommate is a heroin addict. Is this what she does on her day off? I don't want to be here on Mondays.'
No comments:
Post a Comment