Wednesday, March 03, 2010

The Cut

One of my friends thought that I had completely lost it when I announced on Facebook that I had shaved my head. Granted he thought I had shaved my entire head when only the back was shaved. But even if I had shaved my entire head it wouldn't have been me "losing it", it would've just been part of my sassy, spontaneous, and quirky nature. Perhaps one day.

This is what I told my fabulous hairstylist Bryin:

Me: "This is the dilemma. I want to grow my hair, but I also want something crazy and I know you can't go crazy with long hair. And when I say crazy I mean CRAZY. I keep going into salons asking for crazy and coming out with the tamest haircuts."

More discussion...

Bryin: "How short are you willing to go in the back?"

Me: "As short as you want. You have free artistic license back there. Do whatever you want."

And...voila:

2 comments:

  1. That's fun.
    I thought you had shaved it for charity or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabitha12:28 AM

    fun :) make sure you show it off!

    ReplyDelete