Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Looking Forward To

1. Snuggling with my mummy and my aunties.
Sometimes I just want to be held, and feel protected. Gotta fill up on the physical love tank whilst I can. It only comes around two times a year.

2. Being daddy's little girl.
Who doesn't want to be treated like a princess and have (almost) every wish and whim fulfilled?

3. Sleeping in.
Way too many early mornings this semester. I lack sleep.

4. Running. Every. Day. In the sun.
And with that time to do more things than just running. Like crunches. Hello abs of steel. The only thing I'm worried about are those pesky snakes that wander around Arizona. They are to Tucson, as squirrels are to Toronto. BLEH.

5. Mama's cooking.
To die for. I want to say, THIS time I will learn. But let's be honest, it's been seven years since I moved out, and really, when has she let me in the kitchen besides to wash the dishes?

6. Girlie dates.
With my blonde blue eyed cousin S.S. and our 'lil bookworm J.H.
Starbucks and bookstores. Perfect combo.

7. Family dinners.
Ahhhh..... The joy of eating with family. What a rare treat.

8. Tex Mex food.
My mouth is watering right now.

9. Wasabi.
THE best Japanese restaurant on this continent. Well, out of the ones that I've been to anyways. This year I'm going to bring J.D., and take some pictures with the 50mm to show you guys how BEAUTIFUL the rolls are. Literally, a work of art.

Hmm...a lot of food entries. I like my food. I guess I'm a foodie.

10. Our mother-daughter photoshoot.
This is my brilliant Christmas present to my mom. We've never had a real photographer take our photo so I'm looking to book one for when I get back to Fresno. Very sentimental.

11. Playing Ticket to Ride with the family.
Hello competition and trash talk with the uncles.

12. Rocking out on Rock Band with my 'lil cousin D.H.

13. Girl Talk with D.H.
He's in like grade 4, and such a cutie. He tells me all his crushes. It's adorable.

14. Shopping.
It's the states, and I split two pairs of my favourite jeans. 'Tis time to shop.

15. Reading.
Have barely read this semester. Groan. I feel my mind growing stupider. I don't think I even finished a book. No. I did. WHEW. Had a moment of panic there.

16. Going to movies with the family.
And there are sooo many funny ones coming out.

17. Watching Casino Royale on the big flat screen. Did I mention BIG?
James and I have a standing date.

18. The pets!
Duchess my cuuuuuute cat. I'm looking forward to playing with her the most because she's clean and compact. My dogs smell and do not lend themselves to being carried easily anymore. Last time I tried to lift Sesame, I could barely get her paws off the ground.

19. The presents.
My mom brought me back a Chinese tea set from China. And there's something that I asked for, for Christmas, that I hope I get....

20. Extended time with the Lord.
There's a silver lining to not having any friends when I go back home.

1 comment: