Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Thoughts That Were Floating in My Head From My First Wedding Shoot

FYI: We got up at 5am and pulled a 17 hour day without any coffee. Keep this in mind.

* Do NOT forget the camera. Whatever you do, do NOT forget the camera.

* To Lydia: I'm just waking up...the pictures are getting better.
(This is 3 hours later.)

* I'm so hungry.

* Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

* Note to self: if you are ever getting married, don't do an early morning wedding.

* Wow, there must be hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of makeup in that little suitcase.
(That the make-up artist brought along.)

* I decapitated the groom!!!
(I broke the head off the groom cake statue by accident.....they glued it back on. Apparently it had broke before.)

* I can't wait to go to Starbucks for a coffee and a breakfast sandwhich.

* Note to self: lanterns are pretty.

* This is rather bittersweet.
(At the bride's entrance.)

* Thank God I can't understand French that well, I'd be so distracted from shooting.

* I hope I'm not blocking anyone's view.

* Errr....I hope I'm not flashing anyone. I forgot these jeans were low rise.
(I had to squat a lot.)

* Should've worn flats that didn't match the outfit. It's kind awkward walking around in these heels.

* I hate this lighting, I hate this lighting, I hate this lighting, I hate this lighting...
(I hate fluorescent lighting.)

* One word: ELOPE.
(I don't really want to elope, but during the middle of the day, I did.)

* Sleeeeeeeep.

* Mhmmm...McDonald's. I'd get a Big Mac meal and a Filet O'Fish meal. And fries. Mhmm...fries.

* Note to self: You'd have to do pictures before the ceremony for an afternoon wedding. Have a morning wedding, but plan in nap time.

* When can I get seconds?
(After finishing my meal at the lunch reception.)

* I'm impressed. My reading skills in french aren't that bad considering the little attention I paid in class in high school.

* Fall weddings are soooo pretty. Too bad, I'll never have one.
(Staff blackout dates.)

* If I had good lighting all the time, my life would be perfect.

* I can't wait to go to bed.

* I've still a loooooooot to learn.
(Pondering my pwnage by fluorescent lighting.)

* Should've been born Quebecois. They're loud, rowdy, and fun. I'd fit right in. Instead of being shamed for it.

* Sleep. I want to sleep. SLEEP!

1 comment: