L.L.: Why don't you watch the office?
Me: Because it frustrates me?
L.L.: Evangelism is frustrating sometimes, but you still do it.
Me: Evangelism is Biblical. The office isn't.
L.L.: How do you know? There was a Bible quote in it the other day.
Me: It's a Biblical mandate to evangelize. It's not a Biblical mandate to watch the office.
L.L.: Maybe it's in there.
Me: Well you find it and let me know.
A few minutes later...
Me: I'm going to blog our conversation.
L.L.: You should just watch another one.
Me: No, I refuse.
L.L.: You're just being stubborn.
I concur.
And will continue to be stubborn.
Smile.
I like how Lydia is trying to peer pressure you into doing something. I say, you should just abstain to spite her & give her a taste of her own medicine. I think Jesus talks about that somewhere in the Bible, too!! ;)
ReplyDelete