In case you can't read it, it says:
"Happy birthday! Love your secret admirer. xoxo"
Siiiiigh. It's not even just "like", it's "love". Not only that, I also got two hugs (x's) and two kisses (o's). And, AND, JUST look at the box that it came it. It must have cost...at the very least, $5 in total. It wasn't dollar store for sure! No, because I'm too good for dollar store gifts.
Be still, my heart. I'm floored. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. AGAIN. [sic] :P
You might wonder if the the thought that this isn't a prank ever crossed my mind...
According to my expert friend K.V. since it wasn't a dead animal left on my doorstep, it definitely doesn't fall into the admirer category, which leaves us with just plain prank.
So this is what I get after I entrust my personal belongings to friends because I didn't want to lug around heavy bags downtown whilst celebrating my birthday... :P
I'm not so much curious about whodunnit, but ...WHERE they actually bought the lipstick holder. And yes, it's a lipstick holder. I wasn't quite sure what it was until I saw the little tag on the box. It said:
ITEM# 0029BG
6"H CREAM VELVET LIPSTICK HOLDER
(c) 2005 POPULAR CREATIONS
A Division of Popular Imports
S. Plainfield, NJ 07080
Made in China
It's like from the days of Pride and Prejudice. I can't believe that THEY STILL SELL THESE THINGS?!
I think you're mistaken -- o's are hugs and x's are kisses. Think about it.
ReplyDeletelolz.
ReplyDeleteumm, how is THAT a lipstick holder???
am i the only one that thought it was that thing women put on their thighs when they get married??
@ Brad. x- arms crossing, o- the shape of your lips when you pucker. i'm right.
ReplyDelete@ afro-chick. it's the way i took the picture. it does look like a garter though in the picture. can you imagine if i did get a garter though? SCANDAL! but then i would save money for my wedding day. ;P
x's are kisses, and o's are hugs, yep. and yes, i had thought it was a garter as well, until i read further down!
ReplyDeletei totally thought that was a garter. haha.
ReplyDeletei'm with the boys on this one shells. if someone signs a note with "xx" at the end, it's kisses you be gettin. not hugs.
ReplyDelete