Friday, January 28, 2011

Giveaway!

Conundrum:  I like making jewelry, but I can't wear everything I make.

What to do?

Answer?

Giveaway!!!
























A one of a kind, handmade pendant.
I will never make it again.
The process is organic.
Comes with a sterling silver 11'' chain.

Here's what you do:
Leave a comment, and I will make a draw.
Then I will mail the pendant to da winner!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Pick me! (When does the first commenter ever get picked? Sigh.)
    You make beautiful jewelery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeek!! I want it! i love pearls :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo lovely :) You so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh and eeeek indeed!

    how is this a conundrum?

    start selling the suckers!


    (right after you give one away to me, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. alas Beth, the C4C clergy clause has held me captive. I would like to get rid of my clergy status....

    ReplyDelete
  6. pick meeeee
    you can just give it to me at church ;) no need to mail :D

    ReplyDelete