1. Fuchsia Roses
You know you're a nerd/hopeless romantic sap when you buy yourself flowers.
That and you really miss Spring.
2. Carrot Cake
This is the only "vegetable dessert" that I will go near.
Vegetables and dessert shouldn't really mix, but this is the exception.
3. Naps
4. The Genius Bar at the Apple Store
They were kind enough to tell me that the reason my iPhone headphone jack isn't working is because I have failed to completely shove my earbuds into the sucker.
I FAIL. Again.
5. Bath and Body Works Sale
This week I bought like a years' worth of hand soap. My friend, C.G. said to me,
"You know you look OCD, right?"
Ah well, no point in hiding it. I is crazy already.
You know you're a nerd/hopeless romantic sap when you buy yourself flowers.
That and you really miss Spring.
2. Carrot Cake
This is the only "vegetable dessert" that I will go near.
Vegetables and dessert shouldn't really mix, but this is the exception.
3. Naps
4. The Genius Bar at the Apple Store
They were kind enough to tell me that the reason my iPhone headphone jack isn't working is because I have failed to completely shove my earbuds into the sucker.
I FAIL. Again.
5. Bath and Body Works Sale
This week I bought like a years' worth of hand soap. My friend, C.G. said to me,
"You know you look OCD, right?"
Ah well, no point in hiding it. I is crazy already.
what about chocolate zucchini cake!?! it's like a surprise dose of vegetable, because it's tasteless and coated in CHOCOLATE!!!
ReplyDeleteI have not had said chocolate zucchini cake. Any "dessert" with a vegetable in its name turns me off. Why bother putting in zucchini when you're going to cover the taste with chocolate? That's my train of thought. But I might be convinced otherwise.
ReplyDelete1. nice colour choice
ReplyDelete3. soooooooo need one. naps are a good thing.
4. amusing fail. admitting it is brave.
5. i like you crazy :)
i will make you chocolate-zucchini cake. it's DELISH!
ReplyDelete@tabithamark I miss your commenting
ReplyDelete@afro-chick I can't refuse free baking especially from you
I ALWAYS buy a yr worth of handsoap at B&B...no shame ;D
ReplyDelete