Monday, April 09, 2007

[szechuan dialect]
xin sua hua diao la

[literal translation]
heart play wild lost la (no translation for the "la" it's just a sound)

[translation]
your heart's gone wild because of all the fun you've been having and now you've lost control...

...something along those lines

Always used as a rebuke when I was growing up whenever I spent anytime away from scholastic endeavours. Always thought it was overrated and didn't apply until now. Mum just used it on me and for once I didn't counter it. Tis true. Tis sad but true. I was more disciplined when I was younger...quite possibly because I didn't have a license or a car to drive to the bookstore to read manga the day before an exam.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Oh Manga. Hahahah....
    Don't forget our Manga names.
    You're Sassy and I'm Yummy.
    Woot.
    We WILL accomplish our mission.

    ReplyDelete