Things I've Always Wanted To Do That I've Done:
~See Port Angeles
~See Mt. St. Helens'/Volcano
~Go digging for oysters
Today we went to the cove for FREE fresh oysters. There were piles and piles of oysters just laying there for the taking. The sad thing was I couldn't take the saltiness and the fishiness of it without any cocktail sauce. The thing stayed in my mouth for a few minutes while I debated whether to swallow or spit. In the end I had to spit it out. It was making me sick. Sad, as I love oysters, and they're usually $20 a dozen. Snifff........
I got greedy just seeing all of these oysters. I wanted to take them all home, but now I'm feeling somewhat sick from eating a dozen of them at the Buffet. God-willing, I'm not getting food poisoning. That would...SUCK.

Here's the picture of me trying to decide whether to swallow or spit. Notice the look of utter disgust.

My dad and I took off our shoes to get close to the oysters. Later he scraped off the mud with a clam shell to put his shoes back on. He found me a shell too, but I made him carry me over the rocky beach back to shore to wash my feet off at the faucet because I didn't want to get the new shoes that my mom got me dirty. I heart my dad. Yes, spoiled indeed.
Shelly what a beautiful photo of you and your dad walking across the oysters
ReplyDeletethat's your dad????
ReplyDeletewhy does he look white to me??