so it's like i did "clone" myself or rather God cloned me because i can't touch hearts like Him. spiritual multiplication people. spiritual multiplication. so back to the whole "i can't be in 200+ countries at once deal", i'll just stake a claim on one, and God-willing send people to the rest short term and long term! DIBS! "aight i'm going to [insert name of country here]
God is so amazingly faithful. i still remember sitting in kirsten's discipleship group last semester and whining all the time about how my girls aren't interested in projects. then i find out this semester that they are interested! especially the one about OEX. i was like "how is it that you're in MY discipleship group, interested in OEX, but i don't know about it?" arrogant, i know. craziness. i actually did give up praying for them to go on project last semester. i was like "oh, maybe next year." dah, dah, and dah! pri, it would be SO cool, if she went, and you ended up discipling her. show her the brown ways. :D ahhhhh! God is so good. all praise and glory go to Him! HIM!!!
sidenote: i broke the no coffee/coke after 5pm rule. i had expresso AND coke. cherry coke with extra syrup. yeah. hrm...i thought i would sleep through it. apparently not. lost an euchre game too. brutal. got euchred 3x and they had 2 alone hands. brutes.
hahaha NICE!!!
ReplyDeleteso exciting. I'm lovin all the summer min plans I'm hearing.
Hopefully I can show your friend the brown ways hahahaha. Indian music and dancing ofcourse. Let's not forget bollywood moments!!!! Although I am positive our Bollywood moment is going to have to sustain me my entire lifetime since I cannot possibly imagine myself finding myself in such a perfect hindi movie situation lol. One can hope. Maybe I will have a romantic boolywood moment.....JUST KIDDING!!! They are getting incredibly sketch these days. *hangs head in shame*. What's happening to my country??? LOL.
Anyway. I am super excited for your project! You and Zor together again. Oh my. ;). And Nicoletta and SMiley MAtt!! You;re going to have some good times, lady!!
Lovin' you lots
pri