1) Life is so good without boy drama!
What is it about boy drama that just throws you more than anything else it seems?
Unfortunately it seems boy drama is the gauntlet you have to pass through to marriage.
Unless you have an arranged marriage.
2) It's much easier being content with being singleness when you're not over the moon for someone.
But then I start complaining about the lack of Christian men.
Bad on me.
3) I'm incredibly thankful that God hasn't allowed any boy drama into my life in the past few months.
4) There are a lot of perks to being single.
5) I can be content and want to be married at the same time. They're not exclusive.
What is it about boy drama that just throws you more than anything else it seems?
Unfortunately it seems boy drama is the gauntlet you have to pass through to marriage.
Unless you have an arranged marriage.
2) It's much easier being content with being singleness when you're not over the moon for someone.
But then I start complaining about the lack of Christian men.
Bad on me.
3) I'm incredibly thankful that God hasn't allowed any boy drama into my life in the past few months.
4) There are a lot of perks to being single.
5) I can be content and want to be married at the same time. They're not exclusive.
A big, hearty YES! to #5! Love. And love you. :)
ReplyDeleteWell said! Love you friend. Can't wait to Skype!
ReplyDelete