Hear that sound?
That's the sound of paradigms shifting in my head and heart.
It's the sound of beliefs, of knowledge, of understandings, of myself, of others, and of the world being
challenged
reworked
weighed
turned
deepened.
It's been a full week, and by full, I don't mean busy, although it was that.
By full I mean-
I can't even describe it, but I don't mean busy.
It's been the most interesting of weeks where every night without fail I've had some sort of conversation that's changed me, and I think, matured me.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 1 Corinthians 13: 11
I've come away from this week with the realization that I have been quite...childish, in speech, in thought, in reason, and as a result in behaviour, and it has been enlightening.
That's the sound of paradigms shifting in my head and heart.
It's the sound of beliefs, of knowledge, of understandings, of myself, of others, and of the world being
challenged
reworked
weighed
turned
deepened.
It's been a full week, and by full, I don't mean busy, although it was that.
By full I mean-
I can't even describe it, but I don't mean busy.
It's been the most interesting of weeks where every night without fail I've had some sort of conversation that's changed me, and I think, matured me.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. 1 Corinthians 13: 11
I've come away from this week with the realization that I have been quite...childish, in speech, in thought, in reason, and as a result in behaviour, and it has been enlightening.
No comments:
Post a Comment