For the most part when it comes to looking for a mate, immaturity in girls leads them to think:
"This is the one!",
every time they meet someone they're attracted to, while immaturity in guys leads them to think:
"Can I get someone better?"
I know I'm making sweeping generalizations, but I think this is true for the most part in our Western culture today.
Thoughts?
*EDIT*
In our Western Christian culture.
"This is the one!",
every time they meet someone they're attracted to, while immaturity in guys leads them to think:
"Can I get someone better?"
I know I'm making sweeping generalizations, but I think this is true for the most part in our Western culture today.
Thoughts?
*EDIT*
In our Western Christian culture.
I think I agree.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the girl's thoughts. For sure!!!
And I'm pretty sure in general, you've got it correct on the guys' part.
love you. :)
TOTALLY agree.
ReplyDeleteThose have been my feelings as of late. In my own life and what I observe. It's emotionally exhausting.
oh, i like the contrast. very interesting.
ReplyDelete