I quit.
Actually I didn't. But I have wanted to.
Many, many times in the past few years.
Heck, many, many times in the past four days.
Forget that.
I've wanted to quit many, many times in the past few hours where the combo of my meds, green tea past the "late" hour of 12pm, and anxiety from ministry has produced a potent insomnia.
And I probably will want to quit many, many times in the hours, days, weeks, and months to come.
But if I was given the choice of any job in the world, realistically open to me, I'd still pick this one because telling people about the love of Jesus full-time is the best thing I can do with my time to bring God fame. Right now.
And if I were to quit, it wouldn't be because I'm worn out, drained, and stressed from a crappy weekend, and a forgetful decision to drink tea past 12pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment