Thursday, November 18, 2010

180 Degrees

It's amazing how fast situations and conditions can be changed by God within one week. 

One week ago my staff account was in dire straits. 
I wanted to go on the vision trip to keep STINT doors open, but it felt like they were slamming shut fast.
I was raising support in hope that maybe just maybe....

All the while, the depression came and went unexpectedly like a fog descending on my consciousness leaving me incapacitated as a person.  It took all my efforts to think straight.

Now, my account is nice and healthy for the most part anyways, and mentally I'm stabilizing and steadily regaining my health.

The fog of depression is lifting quickly.
I feel hope and joy again.
Life feels full and meaningful once more.
And what a relief that is.

Thank You God for meds.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment