Sunday, October 31, 2010

Evaluating October Goals

Oh my....I can't believe November is here already.  It just seemed like yesterday that it was just the beginning of October.  


My life is flying by.


1. Finally finish setting up my room.  
It's pretty much done except for my invisible book shelves.  Once the canopy and lantern was up I was done.


2. Finish editing Leah and Matt's shoot.
Half done.   I took more than I thought.


3. Finish editing the Wong's shoot.
Also half done.

4. Get 4 hours of Arabic in. I still love this language, and I do want to learn it.

Utter FAIL.  
0 hours logged.
Although I did log 9+ hours of Bollywood movies.  More if we count all the songs that I listen to on my ipod.  If only I know what I'm singing....I can count it as learning a new language.  Well knowing how to pronounce the words is half the battle right???

5. Make one fascinator.

I started....

6. Try one new soup recipe.

FAIL.

7. Finish 3 books (Forgotten God, Tribes, The Practice of Godliness)

I finished 2.5 books.  None of the above though.

8. Clean as I go. Hopefully Frank the apt. Will stay cleaner for longer than 2 days.

I think this was more of a ongoing thing.

9. Do a fall shoot.

Didn't do a fall shoot, but Lydia and Sam's engagement shots count as a shoot.



10. Sleep before 12 on a regular basis.
I did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment