Sometimes I rail at the Lord, screaming inside that I wish I could tangibly feel His love like the way I could feel my mom's love when her arms are wrapped around me. I know, bad on me. But I forget that the church is His body, and sometimes, a lot of times His love is demonstrated through those around me.
I had a great Chinese Valentine New Go Canada Go Year extended weekend where it was instance after instance of the Lord declaring His love for me again and again through His people.
He is the Perfect Lover, knowing exactly what I needed and need.
Thursday
S.A. and K.L. blessed all the women on the leadership team at York with flowers that symbolized something they see in our character.
Mine was an Iris representing, faith, wisdom, and valor. It was a very apt encouragement seeing that in the past few months I've been feeling very very foolish and somewhat faithless.
Friday
K.M. got all the single women on our staff team, a yellow rose.
I love gifts and I love flowers.
Even the smallest thing makes me feel valued and loved.
Saturday
J.S. took three of us girls out to dinner all decked out.
I love dressing up and I love meat.
Another sweet, sweet gift that touched my heart.
Sunday
A.G. finally got her gift to me. She had to try to send it twice, but in God's perfect providential timing I got it on Valentine's day.
It was a beautiful sparkling ring reminding me of the Lord's unfathomable love for me with a card full of encouragement.
Some might see these just as separate incidents of people's kindness, but I know that the Lord is sovereign and He is in charge of everything, and He orchestrated it to declare His love.
No comments:
Post a Comment