Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

By God's Grace I will...

1. Become a better steward of my finances.
- Stick to my budget
- No impulse buying
- Thinking before buying
- Less eating out
- Give more to charities
- Be cheap

2. Eat healthier.
- Plan meals
- Start eating more fruits and veggies

3. Read my Bible more.
- Read the entire Bible through at the very least once this year
- Memorize more Scripture. At least one book of the Bible. Romans, Philippians, or Colossians?

4. Become more disciplined and focused.
- I will not run away from things that stress me out. I will tackle difficult situations head on.
- Try to control the A.D.D. that is S.C.

5. Avoid drama as much as it is up to me.

6. Cultivate a quiet and gentle spirit.

7. Be even more intentional with staying in touch with my family.

8. Finish Ministry Prep 101

9. Read more.
- A book a week.

10. Exercise more.
- At least 3x a week.
- Toned delts and triceps.
- Abs of steel! I just want a 4 pack.

11. Plan ahead.

12. Be punctual.

No comments:

Post a Comment