It is providential indeed that the girl who is affected by S.A.D. lives in an apartment that turns into a greenhouse when it's sunny out. To say that I needed sunglasses to sit comfortably in my living room this morning would not be an overstatement. This also bodes well for my penchant for tropical parasites a.k.a. orchids.
But I am still missing the TLC of my family. Nothing like the feeling of someone taking care of you. My O.C.S. (only child syndrome) is definitely flaring up along with my friend, bronchitis. Of course if I was home I would be scolded often for letting myself catch the cold in the first place and be reminded of the respiratory problems that run in the family that if I wasn't careful I'd probably die from. Ok, I exaggerate. A bit.
Just a few more hours until I can go to the docs for some hardcore meds that'll knock me unconscious at night so that I don't have to pass the night blogging even though it is cathartic. Can I just say that prescription cough syrup tastes a million times better than over the counter?
No comments:
Post a Comment