Monday, June 15, 2009

Housewifely Ambitions

Things That I Think a Good Housewife Ought to Know How to Make:
(So therefore I ought to learn how to cook.)

1. Cookies from scratch.
2. Full Thanksgiving Dinner from scratch.
*Turkey
*Gravy
*Stuffing
*Sides
3. Lasagna from scratch even the noodles.
4. Spaghetti from scratch meaning...handmade meatballs.
5. Hamburger patties from scratch.
6. Cake from scratch.
7. Steak.

Anyone wanna be a guinea pig?

4 comments:

  1. yo!!
    how about curry?
    or pecan pie!!

    this semester we're going to cook up a storm.

    (:

    then you can teach me how to er...knit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shellios, I love your housewifely ambitions!
    And I'll take any of the above that can be frozen and I can use after the baby is born! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabitha11:55 PM

    why do noodles have to be from scratch? i don't think they taste better, they're more expensive to make, and it's super time consuming. just thought you'd like to rethink that one. on the other hand, if you're making lasagna from scratch, i definitely want some. love it!! we can definitely cook together, i think i've got most of the things on your list down to simple recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me! me! pick me!

    ReplyDelete