Thursday, July 03, 2008

Mugged

Speaking of firsts...

Tonight Lydia and I were walking home from the subway station from the Brooke Fraser concert, and we got mugged.

I am still in shock.

I lost my purse, my wallet, my keys, my makeup, a friend's book aptly entitled Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God, my camera with 2 months worth of pictures from Tanzania, and my ipod.

The thing that I am MOST upset about losing is my two months worth of pictures and the picture of my DG that we took as a family at Sears three years ago that I had in my wallet. Those can never be recovered.

Nothing happened to us physically for which I am really thankful to God for.

4 comments:

  1. !! what???! that is not right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is crazy. you must have been quite shaken up.

    If you still want to read that book, i have a copy you could borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry :( I'm glad you weren't hurt though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silas- my sentiments exactly

    Jamie- yeah I'm still kinda shaken up. I'll take you up on that book offer someday. Thanks Kaka!

    Kirsten- thanks for your condolences. I'm glad we were hurt too.

    ReplyDelete