Friday, September 07, 2007

When You Wish Upon a Star

Well in exactly a month it's going to be Thanksgiving Sunday AKA my birthday so I decided to write a wish list because...I've always wanted to write one. For those of you who like giving gifts, I like gifts! It's one of my love languages. For those of you who don't, just read and be amused. Really.


I'll Tell You What I Want...What I REALLY REALLY Want.
~ Gackt's new single Returner 闇のしゅうえん。(If you can't read the font don't worry, it's in Japanese anyways.) I am pretty much in love with this man...or rather his voice...actually his whole image. But he does have THE most amazing voice ever. His range is so wide, and his voice is just so...rich. Beat that Josh Groban!

~ Jay Chow's very very very first album. It has all of the ballads that I like on it. Yet I can never find the real copy at Pac Mall.

The Bookworm in Me
~ Shopping For Time by the Mahaney Girls
~ Did I Kiss Marriage Goodbye? by Carolyn McCulley
~ The Art of War by Sun Tzu

Suscribe!
I would love a suscription to any of the following magazines...I know I'm a total geek.
~ "The Economist"
~ "Foreign Policy"
~ "The Globe and Mail"
~ "Real Simple"

Life Imitating Art Imitating Life!
~ Shimmery eyeshadow from M.A.C. :P
~ Anything from M.A.C.

The Practical Side of Things
~ Ribba 4X6 black pictures frames from IKEA. Lots and lots of them.
~ Photo Albums in general.
~ A Chinese-English dictionary.
~ Coasters

My Pie in the Sky
~ Roundtrip vacation to Japan to visit Hiuks AND see Gackt in concert...with backstage passes. When pigs fly. I know.

7 comments:

  1. honestly, when did pac mall ever sell anything real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bought real cds there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here here to the economist and real simple. ps. real simple uses so many great images it is perfect to cut up for card making afterward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 PM

    I just subscribed to Real Simple and I am very excited to get my first issue! I used to get Martha Stewart's magazine but switched as soon as my 1 year subscription was finished.
    Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:59 PM

    The Economist? The Globe and Mail? Shelly--your picks meet my approval.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art of War eh?...that's tough shelly, I'm impressed...
    although not such a fan of the economist...I tried reading it once..it was pretty brutal...:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had no idea you like Gackt!!
    HAHA!! i like L'arc en ciel...i guess you read that in my blog too...
    YOU ARE TOTALLY JAPANESE!! HAHA!!
    come come come! keep dreaming and it will become true one day!

    ReplyDelete