Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Bed Snob Travelled Out
Usually I'm a low maintenance sleeper. I pretty much can fall asleep anywhere on anything even a hardwood floor. I'm not that picky about where I sleep, but recently when I've been traveling for support appointments I've found it sad to leave my bed and my room. I would say I miss my bed. It's so comfy and custom tailored for...me with all the pretty pillows and canopy. After thinking about it more I think it's just a symptom of over-traveling. I never thought I'd say this, but man I think I'm traveled out. I haven't slept at home consecutively for more than three weeks since May. I'm getting sick of moving around so much. I would just like some stability and structure in my schedule. Although being in this line of work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment