Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Inner Nerd

I am fully embracing my inner nerd.

Things I do for fun:

1) Read my Japanese textbook from high school.
2) Read online research journals on the assimilation of Muslim immigrants into European societies.
3) Read www.foreignpolicy.com
4) Watch Shakespeare
5) Listen to Classical 96.3
6) Browse tutorials on html, dhtml, css, and etc.
7) Watch anime
8) Watch Japanese dramas
9) Sketch

Things I plan on doing for fun:
1) Read my Japanese dictionary to boost vocabulary.
2) Borrowing a calculus textbook from the library because I miss doing math. (Where was this love in third year when I needed motivation to get through econ math?)
3) Making flash cards to relearn my Hiragana (A Japanese script)
4) Finish reading my economics textbooks from last semester and third year since I didn't have time to do it when it mattered.
5) Salsa lessons!
6) Copy recipes from the internet so that I can expand my cooking "skills".
8) Paint

I think I just miss school and learning.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    I was going to leave a simple comment saying, "Marry me".

    But then I saw that you loved math, and that's a deal breaker right there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...my first pseudo...almost marriage proposal. This deserves a blog entry in itself. Be careful, Clarkster you know how tongues wag in the CCC world when it comes to single staffers. :P Next thing you know people will be asking for wedding invites. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did the salsa thing work out? you called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:11 PM

    haha, you're right. I can't even mention a girls name in the office without it getting out of hand. At least this was only an 'almost marriage proposal'. :)

    ReplyDelete