So you're standing there listen to her talking....it's more like ranting. She's rehashing the same thing over and over again. The exact same topic, but said in slightly different ways. Yet not different enough to be interesting. "Come on I get the point. Really I do." She's run over the subject till it's dead and six feet under. You want to get out of the conversation to talk to someone else, but how do you do it in a polite manner? You shift your eyes. You nod, but oh that just got her going on another mini rant. How long is this going to last? It seems like the minutes are dragging....
Ok friends, I know for a fact that I have put you through this. If you've known me for an extended period of time, i.e. more than a day I have put you through this. Thank you for your grace, patience, and friendship, and for listening! :) I really appreciate it, and I'll try not to dwell on things too much.
Hey,
ReplyDeleteI'm coming to Guelph this week. DayOfOutreach!
Matthew