Friday, February 02, 2007

Application for Graduation

Signed, sealed, and....waiting for it to be delivered. I have applied to graduate.

Shelly Chen
Bachelor of Arts, Honours.
Major International Development
Emphasis Economic and Business Development
Minor Economics

No turning back now. It's terrifying. Graduation is like this oncoming massive locomotive that seems to be rushing towards me. I've worked to get here for the past 16 years of my life. Now that the end is looming, it's like, "So this is it?"

I know I'm on staff and all, but that's the real world. A part of me wants to stay on being a student just so I can stay in the nest.

Grad school anyone?

1 comment:

  1. shelly u are more ready for the real world than most people I know. U are asian after all. The only thing ur missing now is seattle boy - who called me the other night sounding so terribly despondent. lol. Ah shells, I miss fooling around with you (wait that sounds bad...) u know what i mean. What the heck is this tag thing? What am i supposed ti do now?

    ReplyDelete