this morning i expressposted my staff application to HQ in vancouver, and becky mitts documented it with my digicam. it's SO much fun living with b. mitts. we are truly the dynamic "azn" duo. :D ha!
here are the pictures.
the final copy. i finally finished it after working on the major bio questions for a week.
getting the expresspost envelope.
the cat's in the bag.
now we wait....and by we i mean "i", but it sounds so much better pluralized.
Does that mean you're going to be actual staff before I am? And I've already worked here for over a year! Want me to go threaten HR or something, just to make sure you get hired? I am going for lunch with some people from HR soon.
Heeeeey~ Haven't seen you in a while, and haven't read your blog in even longer! (Although, to be honest, I barely even blog anymore, much less read other people's.)
Does that mean you're going to be actual staff before I am? And I've already worked here for over a year! Want me to go threaten HR or something, just to make sure you get hired? I am going for lunch with some people from HR soon.
ReplyDeleteHeeeeey~
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen you in a while, and haven't read your blog in even longer! (Although, to be honest, I barely even blog anymore, much less read other people's.)
Looks like we have quite some catching up to do~
hey!
ReplyDeletei sent in mine today too, although i didn't express post it, heh.
dlu.
yeah!
ReplyDelete