i admit, i copped out. i googled free blogger templates. the impending winter was getting too gloomy for me so i thought i'd liven my blog a bit. i really do like the colours. my only annoyance is that the flowers which accompanied this template don't appear here! ay..woe is me. as for the links...i didn't have time to update them. sorry to all who use my page as a blog roll.
I love it Shelly!
ReplyDeletecop out? i very much enjoy it. i have been trying to do the same but haven't found anything i liked. although now i can't blog stalk those people on your blogroll...
ReplyDeleteevidently, the template wasn't designed well to accommodate firefox. not totally clean css.
ReplyDeleteSHELLY! woah... you can get layouts off of google... who knew?!
ReplyDeleteI should look into that...but I would probably still need a lot of cs help to figure it all out... and CLEARLY those types of people are difficult to find around here!
I love you!
i love this.
ReplyDeleteitz much friendlier colours than ur previous one... very bright and fun! :D
ReplyDeleteI can totally see the flowers. Ditto what Silas said. Hence why I boycotted firefox.
ReplyDeletedon't boycott firefox because it renders webpages correctly. boycott IE because it renders webpages incorrectly.
ReplyDelete