You know you're getting old(er) when you want furniture.
I'm saving up for this sucker because my desk has turned into a cluttered storage area.
In the other news, I was contemplating a bag change since the library that I carry to work everyday was getting to be a bit too much. I had my eye on this guy:
because:
1) He was classy and grown up.
2) He was by Matt & Nat.
But I opted out and went for this:

because:
1) She was cheaper.
2) She was better for my back.
Which, I suppose, was actually the grown up thing to do.
Pats on the back for me for not splurging. Pat. Pat. Pat.
I'm saving up for this sucker because my desk has turned into a cluttered storage area.
In the other news, I was contemplating a bag change since the library that I carry to work everyday was getting to be a bit too much. I had my eye on this guy:
because:
1) He was classy and grown up.
2) He was by Matt & Nat.
But I opted out and went for this:
because:
1) She was cheaper.
2) She was better for my back.
Which, I suppose, was actually the grown up thing to do.
Pats on the back for me for not splurging. Pat. Pat. Pat.
No comments:
Post a Comment