I want a puppy.
But my roommate does not.
So I'm trying to get my boyfriend to want one and buy one so I can live vicariously through him, by sending him these pictures:
PREPARE TO DIE OF CUTENESS!
P.S. Alas this plan is doomed to failure because he is too busy driving to Toronto to see me to take care of an energetic puppy who will probably tear his house down while he is gone. Sad face.
But my roommate does not.
So I'm trying to get my boyfriend to want one and buy one so I can live vicariously through him, by sending him these pictures:
PREPARE TO DIE OF CUTENESS!
P.S. Alas this plan is doomed to failure because he is too busy driving to Toronto to see me to take care of an energetic puppy who will probably tear his house down while he is gone. Sad face.


The little guy on the top left is mine... someday. Unfortunately you're right, at the moment I don't have the time. Someday!
ReplyDeleteI'm torn between that one and the middle one.
ReplyDeletevery cute choices. you should post versions of the an adult husky to remind you that he won't always just be a puppy :)
ReplyDelete