Currently my favourite jewelry designer is Kat from Curious Oddities.
My super hip friend Beth [let's not lie, I have a friend crush on her even though we are already friends] introduced me to her at Fresh Collective .
Everything about her style is so "me".
I love the old world, Victorian, romantic, feel. It just speaks to me.
I wish I knew how to do metalwork.
This is the cool thing about art, artists, and God.
No two artists are ever the same, even when one tries to imitate another, but then again one can debate about whether that is art or not. But what I'm trying to say that God in His genius, created artists to be unique in their own way stylistically. As much as I love Kat's style, my natural art would not turn out to be like hers, which is why I dish out the dough for her stuff.
Anyone else got some awesome designers that they like?
My super hip friend Beth [let's not lie, I have a friend crush on her even though we are already friends] introduced me to her at Fresh Collective .
Everything about her style is so "me".
I love the old world, Victorian, romantic, feel. It just speaks to me.
I wish I knew how to do metalwork.
This is the cool thing about art, artists, and God.
No two artists are ever the same, even when one tries to imitate another, but then again one can debate about whether that is art or not. But what I'm trying to say that God in His genius, created artists to be unique in their own way stylistically. As much as I love Kat's style, my natural art would not turn out to be like hers, which is why I dish out the dough for her stuff.
Anyone else got some awesome designers that they like?
i have the penant version of her earrings.
ReplyDeletei love her art.
i LOVE your art.
& i love you.
a. i love this jewelry. i want want want it all... my chain broke for my necklace :( so maybe I'll have to buy another...
ReplyDeleteb. you are ridiculous.