1. Free movie, free mints, and free popcorn make a good night.
Saw Precious for free at the TIFF last night. Also got two boxes of free mints. Enough to last me until TIFF '10. Plus a bag of free popcorn. Post regarding Precious to come in future.
2. Blogging is relaxing. I forgot about this. Yeah for freedom of speech.
3. "Boys are oblivious only when they want to be." - L. Low
True words. Approximately a month before I see her awesomeness.
4. Everyday needs a dance party.
5. The scent of Fall is in the air, and I love it because it makes me feel like I'm in love. There's just something about fall. Definitely more of a romantic season than Spring. Sorry Spring.
6. Am really liking iced teas. Looking forward to making a plethora of iced teas even in the winter. So far have made raspberry, and white blueberry team. Mhmm.....
7. Am really getting into Soviet and Afghani history, the result of watching the Trotsky and reading A Thousand Splendid Suns
8. Loving Google earth. Fun times.
9. Really need to get on that church membership application that I started, but never completed three months ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment