I've been going into Toronto every weekend thus far, and the frequency of the trips will only increase. I'm getting to love it more and more especially now that I'm a "working girl", I'll be able to explore more of the city.
Things That I Love About T.O. As a City
1. Being able to go 70+ on major roads and still be ok.
2. BBT and T&T
3. The arts scene
4. Ashbridges Bay
5. All the cool restaurants
Things That I'm Looking Forward to in T.O.
1. Celebrating my 22nd birthday at the Panorama restaurant
2. Trying to get rush seating for the Ballet
3. Going to the TSO for $10 a pop, and great seats at that
4. Getting involved in a church
5. Shakespeare under the stars
6. Beach volleyball at Ashbridges
7. Karaoke
8. The occasional DDR...although I AM out of university now...
9. Being close to my fave Japanese restaurant so I can get Sushi Pizza more frequently now
10. Taking piano lessons
No comments:
Post a Comment