Sunday, August 01, 2010

Choices, Choices, Choices

Option #: 731
Move to Vancouver.

Reasons:
1) Mountains
2) Ocean
3) Better fobby Asian places than Toronto
4) The artsy fartsy- ness of it all
5) 3 Hours by plane closer to parentals
6) Friends

The scariness of uncertainty has worn off (somewhat), and thankfully, I'm getting excited about the adventure that this quarter-life/mid-life crisis will bring.  There's so much to explore and so much to learn about life, God, and myself.

There are so many choices, but having a lot of choices may not necessarily be better in a sense because it really complicates the decision.  And it seems like a new option pops up every week.

At this point, I wonder... if I can just do it all.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    one year at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7) Fresh, creative, cheap sushi.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes...cannot forget the sushi. LOVE the sushi.

    ReplyDelete