Ok, so here I am typing away at three in the morning because I woke up to go to the bathroom, and then started thinking about my CAR- about how much I'm going to miss it, about how you know, if I didn't sell it; I could spontaneously decide to go to the beach, and be able to do it, or if I REALLY wanted to, I could go to Guelph and Hamilton or anywhere else at anytime I want, about how much closer the Kenyons and swing dancing are.........and on and on to the point where my heart felt really wrenched.
Wrenched just exactly like the way it pained and writhed in your chest when you found out that the current crush of your life likes someone else/doesn't like someone with characteristics like you/doesn't like your race/just started dating someone... not you, DUH!/hates YOUR guts/has been promised to the prince/princess of Somewhereville at birth to end 200 centuries of war between...oops wrong story/insert another reason in which said crush will never go out with you.
YES! It really feels like this. I can understand guys' attachments to their cars now. WHY?!?!
"STELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"*
*In case you're wondering, this is not the name of my car...although it could work, but what's the point of naming her when I have to give her up in a few days. It's adding fuel to the fire. That said, it's a reference to A Streetcar Named Desire. You know, just to show off my intelligence in my irrational state.
Ok, back to bed, and dreams of......crushes who were promised to the princess of Somewhereville at birth to end 200 centuries of war between- I mean, grapes. Dreams of grape.
why do you have to give up your car?
ReplyDeleteBecause the insurance companies aren't nice to me, and want to charge an exorbitant fee.
ReplyDeletesad times. very humourous post though :) i have dreams of grapes too!
ReplyDelete