One perk of being a working girl that I thoroughly enjoy is being able to read for fun. No more scanning the words repeatedly hoping to God that somehow the information will stick, and not blow away at the next line like leaves on a fall day.
This weekend I finished two books and dug in on my third. I am ravenous for fiction.
Me too! What are you reading? Christian fiction or non? Or both? I'm soaking up chick lit right now. It's a bit pathetic, but extremely easy to read and sometimes tv just doesn't cut it. :) I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI read The Book of Negroes, AND get this: Marriable, Taking the Desperate Out of Dating. :P That one WASN'T fiction. haHA Now I'm in the middle of a Woman in Jerusalem. It won some prize in L.A.
ReplyDeleteso cool, i have been thinking of reading The Book of Negroes for a while. thoughts?
ReplyDeleteps. hey! i hope we get to hang out at least once while i'm south