Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Me VS. Heels

Me [0]
Heels [3]

My short one week stint in Paris learned me good. I must wear heels. Just a personal conviction.

They just make everything look better. But in the three times that I have worn them, they have pwned me good, leaving me bloodied and battered and all too willing a masochist for the pains of fashion.

One day I will prevail.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18 PM

    Haha...Oh Shells.
    You just need to buy really ridiculously expensive heels that actually feel amazing on your feet (or at least, that's what Stacey from What Not To Wear has led me to believe). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:48 PM

    i have a pair of nine west heels that are amazingly comfortable. however, they still pwn me. it's the nature of heels. just smile and pretend they don't hurt. blessed be Your Name on the road marked with suffering.

    ReplyDelete