Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mish Mash

Random collections of thoughts for your amusement.

i) Why must there be trends in the whole Christian dating culture? A few years back it was I Kissed Dating Goodbye. Now Henry Cloud's on the scene along with a few others with the more proactive approach. It gets so confusing!!! Isn't there a definitive answer? And by definitive I mean conservative. And by answer I mean law.

ii) Why is there such a dearth of decent, non sketchy, fiction? Scoured Indigo today for almost two hours. Came up empty handed. Boo.

iii) Good Chinese food makes me happy to be Chinese just because there are certain Chinese foods that other ethnicities don't seem to like. But they're SO GOOD! i.e. Congee with Thousand Year Old Eggs. Mhmmm. I'm so glad I'm Chinese so I'm not missing out. But of course the same flawed logic can be applied to other foods. Like...cheese.

iv) Going to the movies alone rocks. I wholeheartedly endorse it. You get more of the movie because it's just you...and the movie.

2 comments:

  1. i) i do not understand your point....is it facetious?

    ii) what qualifies as decent? what qualifies as non sketchy?

    iii) thousand year old eggs....BLEH. GROSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i) I am being facetious.
    ii) Decent being..no graphic sexual descriptions. Also good character development, plot, etc...
    iii) You're CBC. :P

    ReplyDelete