"Keep your eyes...on the road. Hello?! Eyes! On the road!"
So went the conversation in my head. Tonight wasn't the best time to turn into a space cadet seeing as how I was hurtling down the 404 and the 401 amidst thick fog. It was like driving through some cosmic bathroom that someone just took a hot shower in.
But it was precisely the fog that was taking my attention off the road towards these circles made up of smaller orbs of lights that were hovering above the freeways. They looked like UFOs or those lights that you see above operating rooms. They were just your normal run of the mill streetlights, but the fog made them look really cool. It was also somewhat creepy in a way. Almost felt like I was in a sci-fi movie.
My lack of creative writing skills really does it no justice. It's in times like these where I wish I had a digi SLR. A picture's worth a thousand words.
No comments:
Post a Comment