You know what they say about pictures; one is worth a thousand words. Inspired by the photos that Beth posted on her blog, I took up my camera again, and returned to my asian roots this week. It's really helping me to beat the winter blahs by seeing the beauty in the everyday. This world is full of signs of God's grace. Seeing as how my blog has been lacking in words, perhaps my pictures will make up for it.
May I introduce signs of grace my new photoblog. For now it'll be old pictures because I've lost my USB adapter for my camera. There is a sinking feeling that it might be somewhere in Austria, but once I get another cable, I'll be able to upload some pictures that I've been taking recently.
I'm excited to see how far I can push my little Nikon. Silas' advice about using what one has really challenged me. That's not to say I don't want bigger and better toys though. :D Mhmmm...Digi SLRs.
I'm confused... how would it get to Austria?
ReplyDeletei was wondering the same thing...
ReplyDeleteThe last time I saw my cable, it was lent to my old roommate was who was an exchange student from Austria.
ReplyDeletei have an extra usb cord. it's here in bc, which is closer than austria, though.
ReplyDeleteglad i inspired something good :)