Tuesday, April 25, 2006
out of the heart the fingers type
does God care about our blogs? emails? instant messages? facebook? what does God think about them? what does our blogs, emails, instant messages, and online persona reflect about us and our hearts as Christians? it's about an hour long, but i highly recommend Out of the Heart of the Fingers Type. it's very convicting. heh. especially the part about wise usage of time. i can definitely relate to that guy JJ's testimony. i spent way too much time in the blogosphere. luckily going on project automatically means a hiatus away from the internet community, but things will have to change once september rolls around too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your link doesn't work but iw ant to listen to it!!
ReplyDeletecan you send me it?
I was just convicted of the same thing when my template got all screwed up! I I figured that since God is sovereign, it happened for a reason...A re-evaluation is mos def necessary after project.
ReplyDelete