Saturday, April 11, 2009

Unleash the [Punk] Artist Within



It's so short in the back that I can't even make a ponytail.

But I LURVE it. It's like I'm going through the punk phase that never happened back in high school. I didn't have enough security back then to pull this off.

Now to work up the courage to get that tongue ring, and to make a final design decision regarding the tattoo, oh and...AND to learn how to play the guitar so I can rock out on the electric. YEOOOW.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 PM

    LOOOOOOVE it!!!
    You rock. :)
    Tongue ring - I guarantee it will be less painful than the belly ring and heal a million times faster. Do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks V~

    I needed the compliment and I feel more reassured about the tongue ring. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it, but what's this I hear about losing taste buds? Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. please don't get the tongue ring, shellers! think about the enamel on your teeth! asians already have less enamel to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabitha10:08 PM

    i think being rebellious should happen in steps. if you do things too close together you may not "regret" it, but you may have made a different choice later on. i mean, right after i got my tattoo, i was quite pleased with it and was like, i could get another one! however, if you ask me now, i probably wouldn't do it. wait for a couple months, it won't kill you. your hair looks good though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't do the tongue ring. or the tattoo!

    although if u do the tattoo, i have some ideas. lolz.

    ReplyDelete