Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Picture Speaks A Thousand Words

Since that is it the case, I should have thousands upon thousands of words to fill up this little blog by now, but alas I only have two measly blog posts, this making it three for this year. It seems that all my creativity has been taken up with photography, sketching, painting, jewelry design, and design of all sorts in general.

I am at a loss for words, but I have never felt more alive than now when I'm letting all my God-given creativity flow out in the form of visual art. For once I feel like I'm living the abundant life.

This is all to say that I update my Flickr more than this so go there. :)

2 comments:

  1. your photography has really picked up! good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:42 PM

    do you edit the colour in all your photos? if so, i would love to see a little more natural colours. photography is spot on though!

    ReplyDelete